Safety plan for Trunk or Treat Hallowe’en at Stave Falls Elementary October 31, 2020
1. Require registration for Trunks
• Registration in advance preferred with names & license plate. Day of registrants will be accepted if space permits.
• List of names (1 person from each party) will be maintained by PAC in case contract tracing becomes necessary
• Registrants will be notified of these guidelines prior to and at the start of the event
2. Trunks will be parked in every other parking space to ensure 1 m distance
3. Treats will be individually wrapped/contained and placed on a surface for pick up at least 1 m from the adult handing out
4. Masks encouraged if distance 1 m distance cannot be maintained
5. Hand sanitizer will be available on a table in a central location
6. Anyone experiencing Covid19 symptoms will be asked to stay home (per BCCDC Daily Health Check: fever, chills, cough or worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, travel outside Canada in last 14 days, confirmed contact of a person who has tested positive).